Abrasive blasting is commonly referred to as ‘sandblasting’ or ‘media blasting’. Using high pressure, the abrasive material is thrust against a surface for restoration; for example, smooth a rough surface or vice versa, remove contaminants from a surface or shape a surface.
Abrasive blasting your automotive parts will bring your car, truck, trailer, bus or motorcycle back to life. At ProStrip Sandblasting, we work with industry-leading blasting materials and state-of-the-art equipment to fine blast your vehicle according to suit the job requirements and minimize waste. Our licensed and qualified team of blasting experts are able to personalize your needs by drawing on specialized knowledge about the various abrasive sandblasting techniques available for the automotive industry.
We specialize in:
- Classic car sandblasting and restoration
- Car sandblasting and restoration
- Car engine blasting
- Sandblasting and restoration of vehicle parts
- Motorcycle sandblasting and restoration
- Motorcycle engine blasting
- Sandblasting and restoration of motorcycle parts
- Trailers and ute trays
- Semi’s, flatbed, stock, and b-double trailers